Hey Alex,

I had reached out to you about the need for assembly in the past and
you had mentioned the following -

> 'c' implementation of pil32?

>> Pil32 and miniPicoLisp are written in C, and C does not support calling
>> other functions in a generic way. This is one of the reasons pil64 was
>> written in assembly (in addition to stack control and CPU status bits).

Could you please throw some more light on the "stack control" and "CPU
status bits". I imagine that "CPU status bits" should be easy with
inline assembly right? (although potentially introducing a bunch of
#ifdef's for individual platform/compiler). I am not sure of the stack
control though.

Regards,

Kashyap