Hi Shaughan,

> I created a copy of the Hello World example, changed "Hello World" to "Test"
> everywhere placed in a folder named "test", zipped it, then used Termux to
> share
> it with Pilbox.

This sounds all correct.

> > Pilbox now displays as a completely black screen with the logo in the
> > middle,
> and does nothing. I cleared the cache, force stopped the app, ano rebooted. No
> change. I have lots of data in another app within Pilbox, so I can't just
> reinstall. Any suggestions? I can provide further details of other things I
> had
> done before, but I don't know whether it would be relevant. Android 13.

What might be wrong with the ZIP?

Does it contain just one single file named "App.l"? If so, nothing else in
PilBox should be overwritten, and the problem can be only in the first line of
that file, because nothing else is read at PilBox startup.

Can you post the output of "unzip -l test.zip" and the content of "App.l"?
Attaching the whole ZIP to a mail here is probably not a good idea due to spam
filtering.

The easiest fix is connecting via 'bin/pty' to a REPL and doing "rm -r test/".

☺/ A!ex