I see how I can 'and' criteria together, but can I 'or'? For instance I
have a search for items where I want to return all of them that have a link
to 1 or more tags in a list. Right now I was running the search for each of
my tags and using 'push1' to get the desired results. Is there a better way?
--Abraham