I would like to try out the new 0.6 beta 3 of pida but I'm having
trouble getting it to build on Fedora 11. When I follow the
instructions for cloning from hg on trac (http://pida.co.uk/wiki/
InstallationHowto) I get the following error out of setup.py:

sphinx not found, skipping user docs
running build_ext
gdk-pixbuf-csource --static --build-list        \
                MOO_HIDE_ICON hide.png                  \
                MOO_CLOSE_ICON close.png                \
                MOO_STICKY_ICON sticky.png              \
                MOO_DETACH_ICON detach.png              \
                MOO_ATTACH_ICON attach.png              \
                MOO_KEEP_ON_TOP_ICON keepontop.png      \
                        > stock-moo.h.tmp && mv stock-moo.h.tmp stock-moo.h
/bin/sh: gdk-pixbuf-csource: command not found
make: *** [stock-moo.h] Error 127
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "setup.py", line 202, in <module>
    data_files=data_files,
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/distutils/core.py", line 152, in setup
    dist.run_commands()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/distutils/dist.py", line 975, in
run_commands
    self.run_command(cmd)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/distutils/dist.py", line 995, in
run_command
    cmd_obj.run()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/distutils/command/build_ext.py", line 343,
in run
    self.build_extensions()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/distutils/command/build_ext.py", line 469,
in build_extensions
    self.build_extension(ext)
  File "setup.py", line 94, in build_extension
    cwd=os.path.join(os.path.dirname(__file__),'contrib/moo')
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/subprocess.py", line 462, in check_call
    raise CalledProcessError(retcode, cmd)
subprocess.CalledProcessError: Command '['make', 'prepare']' returned
non-zero exit status 2

I have gdk-pixbuff and gdk-pixbuff-devel installed from the Fedora
repositories but I can't seem to find a file named gdk-pixbuff-source
much less anything on the path.

Does anyone know of a fix or a workaround for this? I'm going to keep
looking but I figured that I would ask in case someone else runs into
this.

Thanks,

Tim