Hi Janos

-----Original message-----
> From:[email protected] <[email protected]>
> Sent: Sunday 2nd July 2017 21:36
> To: Piler User <[email protected]>
> Subject: new dashboard for piler
> 
> Dear piler users,
> 
> I'd like to share a dashboard for the piler demo I've just created using 
> grafana and influxdb:
> 
> http://demo.mailpiler.org:3000/dashboard/db/demo?refresh=5m&orgId=3&from=now-7d&to=now
> (also attached as a png image)

Looks good. 

[...]

> Note that you are not bound to grafana + influxdb. You can use anything 
> grafana can display, eg.
> prometheus, etc. I picked the previous combo because it used less 
> resources and allowed a simpler
> setup, but there can be a reasoning that prometheus is worth the 
> efforts.
> 
> If you want to try it for yourself, find the used scripts on the 
> download site, and run counter.sh
> from piler's crontab in every 5 mins.
> 
> http://download.mailpiler.org/counter.sh
> http://download.mailpiler.org/influxdb.sh
> http://download.mailpiler.org/influxdb.inc.dist

My own grafana installation is based on grafana and graphite-carbon. I'll check 
how to implement there.

BR
Uwe

Reply via email to