Frank Schmirler <pi...@schmirler.de>

> Hi,
> Am Mittwoch, 27. September 2023 05:30 CEST, schrieb d tbsky
> <tbs...@gmail.com>:
> >
> > > The kill-list should work with manticore, too.
> >
> > but I don't know how to get rid of the error message "kill-list not
> > empty but no killlist_target specified" without dropping the empty
> > records. I think there are some reasons that pilerpurge.py leaves
> > these empty records?
>
> I had to add the following line to the "index delta1" section:
> killlist_target         = main1:kl, main2:kl, main3:kl, main4:kl,
> dailydelta1:kl
>
> Regards,
> Frank

     Thanks for the hint. I tried it at the testing environment and it works.
but when there are no metadata table empty records (eg pilerpuge.py not run),
indexer.delta.sh will return another error:

WARNING: killlist_target is specified, but kill-list is empty

    so it seems hard to have a configuration to work for both condition?