> One of the guys suggested using Multimail on the Palm side, apparently
> it can take images from the PalmPix PDB and mail them as JPEGs. Has
> anybody out there heard of this app?

        One of the guys there was saying that he wanted to *WRITE* a
MultiMail plugin to launch PalmPix's viewer on the Palm side when the user
had an image as an attachment. Doesn't exist yet. What say ye about a
trade. I'll write the plugin for them, sell it for the price of their full
source code. I told them that even if I had the full source code, it's
still a complete port of it from Windows/CW source to something grok'able
under linux.

> They are unbelievably tight-fisted about this. While I was there, One
> of the Palm Engineers came by and asked basically what we're asking
> for and one of the Kodak guys turned to him and basically laughed and
> said "Not even our NDAs with you are enough to make us bend on that"

        "...and even if it was, we wouldn't give it to you anyway..."

> They WERE asking about you when I was at the booth. Steve in
> particular was hoping to wrap up something more conclusive with you
> today apparently.

        Hrm, weird. I didn't make any commitments. Perhaps I'll talk with
them tomorrow. I have a date with a Bluetooth hardcase, and a very
specific unreleased SDK.

> Me too...it still make take a while, but I'm pretty sure something can
> be worked out.

        Add it to my growing project list.

        *sigh*

        "When There's Time(tm)"

        I have to get some real commitments from some other people to help
me with delivering some of these ideas (like the cvs idea we've spoken
about). All in time...