On Wed, 21 Nov 2001, David A. Desrosiers wrote:

> Right now, nothing in the non-Windows space can sync with that OS4
> password set, including pilot-link, Coldsync, gnome-pilot, JPilot,
> KPilot, and others.

I have set a password on my m505 and I sync with Pilot-Manager
(network hotsync over ppp) every day. 2 issues: The palm never display
anything other than "Identifying user" during the sync. After sync the
palm displays "System Error: The desktop HotSync software does not
support the password on this handheld [...]"  But the sync is still
successful...

--

Wille