> cfzap looks interesting. What could be used to send file from Unix
> side?

OK, I've done some more research and here is what I got:

1. According to email from CFZap author it works fine with Clie.
  (though it gives warning "This is not TRGPro" on start).

2. On Linux you need to use OPENOBEX to send files via IR

Looks like there is some bug or incomaptibility there. When I send fine
using irobex_palm3 file is send and accepted by Palm. By when it offers to
save it it shows garbage instead of file name. Because of this it is not
associated with CFZAP (no recognizable extension) and PalmOS offers to
save it into MemoPAD.

I am still trying to make it work.

Relevant links:

1. http://www.mulliner.org/palm/cfzap.php
2. http://sourceforge.net/projects/openobex/

Vadim

--
"La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien a ajouter, mais
quand il ne reste rien a enlever."  (Antoine de Saint-Exupery)