> What exactly does the Purge option do for pilot-xfer? I haven't perused
> the code for it yet (though I can if no one is quite sure). Before trying
> it, I'd like to know what to look for to make sure it worked correctly.

        Hrm, it appears that Evolution ate my original reply to this message
this morning. Let's try again...

        Purge (via dlp_CleanUpDatabase), as implemented in pilot-link, will
delete all records which a conduit has marked as Archived (0x08) or
(previously) Deleted (0x80) in the record database (we aren't handling Dirty
records (0x40) yet via the Purge option).

        Now that SDK 4.0 has come out, there are a few new things we can add
to this to make sure we're in line with the current PalmOS versions. More on
that later...

/d