> DAD>  Hrm, it appears that Evolution ate my original reply to this message
> DAD>this morning. Let's try again...
>
> So how is evolution working out for you? Does it work well with your
> palms?

        Unfortunately, no. I had to roll back to pine for the moment. My
mail is much too important to play with in a production capacity like that.

        Evolution is really nice, and I highly recommend it for most people,
but I'm doing some pretty funky things with mail, and Evolution isn't geared
up to handle it yet.. but I've talked to the developers, and some of the
things I need are promised for 1.2 and later releases. I just found a really
good pine patch site, and applied a few, and they work well. The
issues/suggestions I've found went to the author, and he responded within
the hour, and promised fixes within a day. Might be worth a look for heavy
pine users like myself. I've tried mutt now and again, and it still can't do
for me what pine can do (no religious wars please =)

        http://www.math.washington.edu/~chappa/pine/

/d