I noticed another minor nit this morning with pilot-xfer (I should probably
be reporting these via a bug buddy or something, right?).  With the install
option, pilot-xfer doesn't check for the existance of the file to load
until after the pilot sync button as been pressed.  It should probably do
such checks before interacting with the pilot.

This is with 0.9.5.  I haven't checked other options which might have
similar requirements.

--
Michael J. Hammel           |
The Graphics Muse           |  If you take an Oriental person and spin him