W. Thoma wrote:
> "W. Thoma" wrote:
> > CJ Rumpolo wrote:
> > > Hi, I was thinking that the viewing lens would help in
> > > previewing the image. Any responses would be most appreciated.
> > >
> As with all 2eyed cameras, it's difficult to use the viewing
> lens. But the Lubitel 166 (in any case mine) has a so called sport
> viever. It's much easier to use this one.
> taco

What trouble have you had using the viewer on a Lubitel?

I have a pair of Lubitel 166 Universals that I use for
stereophotography and the viewers are fairly nice.  They have much
better viewers than the Sputnik (stereo cousin of the Lubitel).

--
Brian Reynolds                  | "But in the new approach, as you know,
reyno...@panix.com              |  the important thing is to understand