From: Traci Bunkers [mailto: bonk...@bonkersfiber.com]
To: pinhole-discussion@p at ???????
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 11:06:01 -0500
Subject: Re: [pinhole-discussion] What is the best scanner?

DAlfrey,<br>When I put my negs on the scanner bed without using the guides, I
get those<br>circles from the negs touching the glass. Does that happen to you?
I'm not<br>familiar with 55 negs, so maybe it doesn't happen with those.<br>--
dalf...@aol.com<br>> Reply-To: pinhole-discussion@p at ???????<br>> Date: Wed,
23 Jul 2003 04:42:19 EDT<br>> To: pinhole-discussion@p at ???????<br>> Subject:
Re: [pinhole-discussion] What is the best scanner?<br>> <br>> and the Type 55
neg is a tad larger than the "guide ' and I want<br>> to include the
perforations of the negs , I simply scan them without the<br>> "carrier guides
list as PLAIN TEXT only - no HTML <br>Pinhole-Discussion mailing
list<br>Pinhole-Discussion@p at ???????<br>unsubscribe or change your account
at<br>http://www.???????/discussion/<br>

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.