If you know an auto mechanic, they are apt to have a chunk of brass shim
stock in their tool box.  If all else fails, walk into any machine shop and
ask, they are sure to cut you off a chunk.  The chunk I have is about 3" (I
think that might be 75 some kind of meters for you metric nuts) that I peel
paper thin layers off of to make lenses as needed.  I must have made a
couple dozen lenses off that little square and can't imagine ever using it
all...well, maybe if I got one of those WPPD hats and made it into a
multiple lensed camera by utilizing the air holes...yeah, I could line the
inside of the hat with a black garbage bag...wait...I think that's another
thread...

Man, oh, man, some of those pictures people are posting are fabulous.  You
get a load of that one "I Love My Husband"?  I think it's on page 24 maybe?
Beautiful.

Jim
Roy, Washington