----- Original Message -----
From: "Rauch, Shelley" <ra...@yorkcounty.gov>

Things not discussed:  focal length, aperture size, exposure.  I've glossed
about on the internet and read some good articles on all of these.  I'm
currently trying to figure out what my aperture size is.  I used, the teacher
thinks, a #10 sewing needle to create the hole.  Is there an 'average' size for
this sort of needle?  I'm going to be experimenting tomorrow morning, but the
darkroom will only be open for a few hours tomorrow afternoon, then closed again
until Tuesday.  I'd like to avoid wasting paper.  Any advice about my aperture,
exposures, or.... anything I'm not thinking to ask?

Thanks... from a very frustrated student...

Shelley C. Rauch
Acquisitions Dept.
(757)890-5116
Tabb-York County Public Library