From: Thom Mitchell [mailto: tjmi...@ix.netcom.com]
To: pinhole-discussion@p at ???????
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 16:32:34 -0500
Subject: Re: [pinhole-discussion] Willarney's BB Idea

A slingshot may also work. I know once upon a time in my misspent youth I owned
a wrist-rocket slingshot. I know I was able to put 1/4 "; 1/2" and 1" steel
shot through multiple layers of cardboard and the hole were fairly clear. Using
a bb from about 1' -2' might be the perfect combo of power to punch through
cardboard creating a nice vignette from the thickness of the material. I would
use some 16x20 paper to overcome the size of the holes.

Another option might be to use a nail gun....

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.