Okay, I've gone & made the camera. I took a 16x11x11 cardboard box (from one of
the WAY too many online auction purchases) & cut one end off & mounted a piece
of aluminum foil on the end. I then taped the hell out of it
(photoblack+carton+duct) and put it all back together for a firing test. I
don't know if the hole that the BB makes is neat enough for a clean pinhole
image- I'll have to test that later.

That's the good news... now the bad news: 1st, I cut myself with the carton
knife I was using (thankfully only once- but it was through the first layer of
skin) then, I used the BB gun that has the CO2 cartridge (WAY TOO MUCH POWER)
and the BB went through the foil, through the back of the box, bounced off of
the workbench and through my glasses & I SHOT MY EYE OUT!

So- I'll have to request the addresses of each of the original posters of this
thread, as my attorney will be contacting each of you tomorrow morning. Since I
live in California, I plan on bringing a lawsuit against each of you for not
warning me of the dangers of BB Pinholing. I'm looking for the deepest pockets
here, so you might as well make it easy on yourselves & fess up to your annual
incomes. I'm sure Marcy's collection of toy cameras has to be worth serious
bucks at this point- so I'm expecting a HUGE settlement!

If I can get some assistance with another test in the morning- I'm hoping I can
talk one of my neighbors into performing the firing sequence (while I'm busy in
the darkroom). If this works, I'll post some results here:
http://www.speakeasy.net/~jlmoore/bbpinhole.htm

If none of my neighbors are willing/gullible, then maybe I can talk my attorney
into performing this test.

John Moore
Ramona, CA

John Moore