I'll keep an eye out for that -- I haven't seen the
revised ed.

Yah, you might need something bigger than a bb gun,
but a bb gun is "relatively" safe (oddly enough, we
don't get *nearly* as many "don't do that, it's
dangerous" flame wars on the pinhole list as we do
over on the alt-processes list :^).  My family had a
.22 rifle when I was a kid, but I haven't had a
firearm in the house since...

So, note to anyone: use this idea at your own risk!
If you get hurt trying this idea, it's your own
responsibility!

I think I'll ask around and see if someone I know has
a bb gun I could use to try this out with...

-- pw