On Thursday, December 12, 2002, Ingo Günther wrote:

> pinhole-discussion@p at ??????? schrieb am 12.12.02 06:20:28:
>> Great discussions!  It improves us all as artists.
>>
>> Only 13 shopping days to Christmas..buy art!
>> Happy Holidays to All on the list!
>>
>> ~Chuck Flagg~

> yes Chuck, so it is. But also 13 shopping days to send pinhole
> postcards to the members from the list on
> www.rahji.com/noindex/pinholexmas.php3?random=49 I will start
> mailing today. Also from me: Happy Holidays to All!

Hmm... this is last years list, which I thought was a one-time
swap. Not that I'm against another swap (it was great) but I'm
not prepared to reciprocate in a timely fashion, and I wonder if
most others on the list are also unaware that it is still up.

Scott

--
Scott Sellers
mailto:scottsell...@mindspring.com