From: pinhole-discussion-admin@p at ???????
[mailto:pinhole-discussion-admin@p at ???????]On Behalf Of Jason Russell
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2002 2:50 PM
To: pinhole-discussion@p at ???????
Subject: [pinhole-discussion] Polaroid Negatives

I've been shooting with a Polaroid 545 back for a couple months now.  I've
been tossing my negatives in the trash after development.  I was wondering
if there was a way to fix the negatives so that I can keep them for future
use.  I remember seeing something about this, but I can't remember where I
saw it or how I go about doing it.  Whatever the process is, is it the same
for both B&W and color negatives?

Thanks inadvance.

Jason Russell
WISH-TV
Indianapolis, IN

"If you go any faster we're gonna travel back through time."