Thanks Guillermo, but the 11x14 is a bit too much for
me (at the moment).  Have you checked the prices for
the film lately?  Ouch.  I have checked the ebay pages
but the pickins are slim and sometimes the 7 day
wait/end of auction snipe is a bit too ridiculous.
The back is for a project I am cobbling together, a
rangefinder 4x5, and I can only use the smallest of
4x5 backs preferably the grafloc.

Don