 From: Catherine Just <blue_medic...@yahoo.com>
 Subject:  [pinhole-discussion] weddings
 To: pinhole-discussion@p at ???????
 Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 09:35:00 -0700 (PDT)

 I am curious if anyone has used a pinhole camera at a
 wedding?

 I would LOVE to use one there as another means to
 creating alternative imagery while also...supporting
 myself with the craft!

 My website just went up 2 days ago...mainly for my
 commercial work. I think the fine art doesn't read
 very well on the site.

 http://www.catherinejust.com

 would LOVE to have people think of me if interested in
 more alternative ways to capture everyday/special
 events.

 =====
 "Don't just state your intent, Live it." ~Jerry Seiner Jr.