Hi everyone,
After all this time in the darkroom, I have found it to be a good time to
simplifly and condense some space with a Jobo Duolab.  Do any of you use this?
I have a specific question about it's agitation for the film tube, and whether
it continuously spins in one direction, or if it spins for a revolution in one
direction then spins back the other way.  The unit seems to be portable enough
for small darkroom work, and you get the developing slots for paper as well.
Any stories of darkroom bliss with the Duolab will be appreciated...
thanks,
Don