What do you call this sort of shareware and how would you find it on the
internet?  I did do some calculations manually and the exponent went down as
the times went up.  That is, for a metered time of 3 seconds, raising it to
the 2.1 power gave you ten, which was what the chart said the adjusted time
should be, but for four seconds the exponent was 1.95, for five seconds it
was 1.85.  I assumed it would keep going like that so I gave up.

--shannon