OK,

This has probably been discussed recently, but can anyone out there recommend
a good formula/rule of thumb for adjusting exposure for reciprocity in Ilford
films?  The technical data on their webpage is merely a chart, and I am
hoping to get more specific information, based on the experience of the other
pinhole photographers on the list.

I normally use Delta 400, but occasionally use HP5 and Delta 100. I process
in Ilfotec DDX (although I also occasionally use Ilfosol). Anyone out there
with experience with these films? My camera is the Zero Image multiformat
(which is at f235).

Thanks!

M Billingslea