----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Leigh" <wrle...@yahoo.com>
To: <pinhole-discussion@p at ???????>
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2002 9:10 AM
Subject: Re: [pinhole-discussion] Cutting oatmeal box

> I have a Dremel tool that I got from my father. I've
> been looking into using it for drilling a clean hole.
> I just purchased a set of drill bits (sizes 61-80) for
> a Dremel tools. When I went to use it, I found that
> the chuck (or collett or whatever) did not go small
> emough to hold the small drills, so I am looking at
> buying a new chuck that can take the drills. The
> smallest bit goes down to 0.013"

You may want to buy a drill press stand for your dremel, it would make drilling
the holes easier.  I have that configuration and although I don't use it for
pinhole making, I have used it in the past and it works (sort of).  Just have in
mind the hole may not be exactly the size of the drill and will have lots of
burrs around them.

Guillermo