I have a Dremel tool that I got from my father. I've
been looking into using it for drilling a clean hole.
I just purchased a set of drill bits (sizes 61-80) for
a Dremel tools. When I went to use it, I found that
the chuck (or collett or whatever) did not go small
emough to hold the small drills, so I am looking at
buying a new chuck that can take the drills. The
smallest bit goes down to 0.013"

I got an email this morning from a supplier, and I
think I might have found what I need. All of this can
be found at http://www.widgetsupply.com

Once I get the thing working correctly, I'll drop a
note about this. Fortunately, the pieces are pretty
cheap. The shipping is a major part of the cost.

Bill Leigh