From: pinhole-discussion-admin@p at ???????
[mailto:pinhole-discussion-admin@p at ???????]On Behalf Of I Zarkov
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2002 9:10 AM
To: pinhole-discussion@p at ???????
Subject: Re: [pinhole-discussion] used enlargers

I agreee totally about getting an Omega D series enlarger. I've had a D2V
for about 20 years now and it's still great. Just found a point source head
for it and will be printing electron microscope negatives. Extremely
versatile assortment of heads: cold light, condenser, color fits many needs,
worth the cost. IF you want to enlarges neg to larger dimensions get the
longer column.
Always good to look locally if you can to avoid higher shipping costs. Save
the $ and invest in a good lens. Look for a package deal as the additional
parts- negative holders, lens cones, replacement condensers can get a bit
pricey if bought separately. I found it cheaper to have a machine shop cut
me neagive carriers than pay the photo-shop price.
Good luck,