From: Gregg Kemp <gregg.k...@sas.com>

This is partly a test, and partly an assurance that the list is fine, but there just hasn't been much traffic the last couple of days.

Well, here's some traffic... Last September, me and my lassie went to Turkey
and I too my Lochkamera 6x9 with me. I was going to go hill walking in the
Scottish mountins this weekend, but I fell down a flight of stairs and did
my back in two weeks ago. Since I couldn'd drag my frame up a big hill I
spent the time at my parents home in my Dad's dark room. This was my big
chance to develop the 14 rolls of FP4+ that I took in Turkey.

One thing I've learnt is that if you follow the exposure guide then you'll
overexpose. I've still got five rolls to contact print, but I'm quite happy
with the results I've got so far.

Now I just need to finish the 5x4 and 6x12 cameras I'm building and set up
the darkroom here at home and then we'll be all set. I've still to figure
out how to scan in the negs, as I've only got a 35mm scanner, when I do,
I'll let everyone know.

Cheers,

Bob.                                             http://pinhole.fatboab.org/
"If you don't like your job, you don't strike.
 You just go in everyday and do it really half-assed."
                                                            -- Homer Simpson