Anyone have any direct experience with an Epson Perfection 1250 Photo
Flatbed Scanner?  It comes with a "35mm Slide Adapter Unit" which is
basically a small handheld light source.  (Sure, I'd like to get the
Perfection 1650 Photo Scanner, but that's twice the cost.  The 1250 is
admittedly the low end... ) Most of what I want to scan is flat relfective
stuff like photo prints, but I do have slides and negatives that I'd like to
have the ability to scan.

If you have experience with an Epson Perfection 1250 Photo Flatbed Scanner,
let me know.

Thanks,

Michael Georgoff
San Jose, CA