http://www.pinholeplanet.com/Home/home.html

I just ran across a new pinhole camera listed on eBay. The manufacturer's website is listed above. It is under construction, so not much to learn yet.

You can actually see the camera on the eBay listing at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1333483183

"This wonderful thing is a hand made pinhole camera produced by pinhole planet. It's a 4x5 dual focal length pinhole. This camera has both wide and super wide modes, 12mm and 24mm. The body is hand crafted in solid oak. Designed around a laser-drilled pinhole lens and integrated shutter slide for maximum exposure control. The camera accepts all 4x5 backs but can be used without one with a little more hassle."

That is all I know. I am not affiliated in any way with the maker or the seller. It does look interesting.

Tom