I am not sure you refer to this post, but here is what I have saved:

==================
Guy,

Back in the 1974 Jim Shull published "The Hole Thing", a pinhole photography
book which includes a table of
reciprocity corrections for enlarging paper used in pinhole cameras.
(Apparently he was using Luminos
Industrial F which he rated at an ASA of 10.)

Using Shull as a starting point and gathering a few other data points from
web sites such as those of George
Smyth, Airtime, and Penate and adding in my own experience, I have
constructed a reciprocity table that works
for orthochromatic B&W paper in pinhole cameras in sunlight:

Indicated Exposure              Corrected exposure
32 secs                                       1 min 15 secs
45 secs                                       1 min 50 secs
64 secs                                       3 mins
91 secs                                       4 mins 40 secs
128 secs                                     7 mins
181 secs                                    10 mins 50 secs
256 secs                                    16 mins 40 secs
362 secs                                    25 mins
512 secs                                    40 mins
724 secs                                    64 mins
1024 secs                                  104 mins

Using this table, I can consistently get good shadow detail (an indication
of proper exposure) with Agfa
Multicontrast Premium and Ilford Multigrade IV RC papers.  Although these
papers have different published
paper speeds, I have found that assigning them the same "daylight ASA" of 6
works in practice.

In the darkroom under enlarger light, B&W paper does not seem to exhibit
much reciprocity departure up to
times around two minutes.  Possibly the fact that in sunshine the light
meter is measuring a good deal of
light to which the paper is not sensitive may account for some of the
variation from indicated time.  My
pinhole cameras have had f/stops ranging from about 180 to about 360, so
most of my work has been in the 4 to
40 minutes range.

Bob

p.s.  I have also found that using a yellow filter on the camera with these
papers lowers the contrast and
yields a paper negative that is much easier to print, but of course still
results in that "orthochromatic
look".  The filter blocks UV and allows you to optimize the camera for the
wave lengths to which the paper
responds, i.e., about 500nm.