This may seem silly, but I have a 1000 foot roll of 5" wide film, and
nothing to put sheets I cut off the roll into.

Locally, labs won't give up their boxes, or everything comes on a roll in a
black-lined bag...I got one of those and used it to ship some film in and
save the roll cannister in.

I haven't tried any schools yet...but remembered the list.

Is there anyone who uses so much paper they could spare a box or two? I'd be
happy to reimburse postage.

Or, if someone has dreamed up a way to lightproof a greeting card box or
whatver, a suggestion would be appreciated (and so obvious after the
enlightenment, too).

Thanks

Murray