From: pinhole-discussion-admin@p at ???????
[mailto:pinhole-discussion-admin@p at ???????]On Behalf Of mjkoskin
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2002 1:10 PM
To: pinhole-discussion@p at ???????
Subject: Re: [pinhole-discussion] polaroid conversion

I converted my Joycam to pinhole cam by removing the mirror and drilling
a hole in the plastic case over the film. The lenses I covered with
black tape and taped pinhole made from coke can over the hole. A piece
of tape
works as a shutter. My present tripod-mount is not one of the bests, I
glued a nut on a piece of wood and with small screws assembled this to
Joycam, it's shaky but better than nothing.

-matti
mjkos...@sci.fi

Dan Gerber wrote:

I think I remember that someone on the list made a pinhole camera out of a
Polaroid Joycam, but I can't find any info when I search...I have a Joycam
waiting to be pinhole-ized, but wanted to find more specific info first. I
took apart an old time-zero camera, and was able to replace the lens with

pinhole, but it takes SX-70 film, and I am trying to get the battery
contacts on 600 film to work-I gave up over the holidays.

Maybe the Joycam converter will pipe in with their info?...

-Dan