----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan Gerber" <dger...@adobe.com>

> I think I remember that someone on the list made a pinhole camera out of a
> Polaroid Joycam, but I can't find any info when I search...I have a Joycam
> waiting to be pinhole-ized, but wanted to find more specific info first. I
> took apart an old time-zero camera, and was able to replace the lens with
> pinhole, but it takes SX-70 film, and I am trying to get the battery
> contacts on 600 film to work-I gave up over the holidays.

I also have an old time-zero camera in which I load 600 film, with no
problem whatsoever.  The battery contacts line up perfectly with those in
the camera.  The only problem is inserting the 600 in the time-zero, to
achieve that, you first insert a piece of thin cardboard in the camera, then
the 600 cartridge and finally pull out the cardboard (instead of cardboard
you could also use a 600 discarded photo or the cardboard that comes on top
of the 600 cartridge when new).

Guillermo