I built my first (and only pinhole camera at this point) around a 2 x 3
Grafmatic back and enjoy using it very much. I too whish I had seen the
website before taking the thing apart to find out how it works! I was able
to straighten a few bent septums using a six inch steel ruler and gently
bending the septums. The ruler allows a bit of extra leverage and helps
prevent kinking the septum. I think who ever had it before me put the
septums in backwards, which makes it difficult to remove them! (I know!) My
only problem now is finding film. I have been using Ilford FP4 125 2-1/4 X
3-1/4, but it has been discontinued. I think they still sell HP5 but that is
a little fast for my F/160 camera. Anyone else using the 2 x 3 format? I
develop my film in a Yankee roll film tank that I modified to hold the 2 x 3
sheets, works great.

Regards,

Bill K

<< Have you had any problems with bent septums?  I understand that you have
to be quite careful with them or your Grafmatic gets stuck very quickly (and
you
get pretty mad at it and throw it in the dust bin...).
 Guy