In a message dated 11/10/01 11:39:29 PM Central Standard Time,
mat...@cyberwerks.com writes:

<< Yes, you're talking about the Grafmatic.  It comes in 4 x 5 and 2-1/4
 x 3-1/4 sizes, and each holds six sheets.  I love them, and there's a
 page about them at:

     http://www.graflex.org/speed-graphic/grafmatic/

 --Eric

I have 2 of the old Grafmatic holders, they are nice , convenient and real
space savers . a bit tricky learning to load them , but once you learn, is
simple really . I wouldnt advise it, but I suppose it could be done, you
could load different types of film in, and keep track of what type of film is
what number, via, No.2,No 4, and No 6 are one type , with No 1, No 3 , and No
5 being another type, I picked up my Grafmatics at a used camera store, for
about 60-65$  each..... the other nice thing is, lets just say you are doing
pinhole work, but also have along a 4X5 lensed camera, you can use the
Grafmatic there too, at least I can on mine, .............plus I can use a
Polaroid back on either