> Just as a point of reference, if you're going for this look

Well, this is my first time attempting something like this.  I suspect they
will all look the same pretty quickly and get boring.  I can't see this one
hanging on the wall very long.  But, I'm usually heavy into composition, so
its nice to have something that took off on its own.  I'm trying to figure
out how to incorporate a mirror into the image plane to get the image into a
mirror-image Rorschach sort of format.

> you can also get it with a Lomo LC1 - it's a 35mm, with
> a lens with pinhole-like falloff, and it has an exposure meter
> that will keep the shutter open until it thinks it's received

I just ordered a couple of fully manual Lomos from Free Style Camera.  I'll
see what it takes to convert those.  $12 each, so not a huge investment.  I
did a search for the LC-1 online, but kept getting the LC-A.  Is that the
same?  Looks like the one Free Style sells for $149.

> enough light - I've had it stay open 5 minutes.  I have photos
> from halloween in Greenwich Village a few years ago that
> look very much like this one.

I would suspect there is not much variability between photos taken while
driving in traffic at night. ;-)

Thanks for the info.

Dwight