HREF="http://members.aol.com/neuhausphoto/arguszpcam.jpg";>arguszpcam.jpg
> </A>     or       http://members.aol.com/neuhausphoto/arguszpcam.jpg
>
> I discarded the lens cells but used the barrel as a hood for added
protection
> to the mechanism. I adapted  prontor II shutter to the camera too...this
> shutter has many more speeds than the original argus item. Good luck

That looks good.  I may try that.  I went to a local antique camera store
this week, but they had nothing really functioning.  Actually, I was looking
for an SLR body with removable lens, focal plane shutter.  They did have
some cameras like you show here.  I may go back.

Let me ask a clarifying question on zone plate focus.

Once you have the zone plate focused for one object, will it be focused for
any other objects closer or further away, or do I need to refocus according
to the distance of my subject?

dwight