In a message dated 10/27/01 6:38:22 PM, erick...@hickorytech.net writes:

<<  I can't seem to find the processing chemicals for ilfochrome in any sort
of volumes practical for 'wet lab' home processing. It looks like the
chemicals are only packaged in larger quantities designed for roller
processers. Anybody with more information?    >>

I have a package of 2 one litre bottles (little plastic jars, A, B and C) of
Ilfochrome chemistry that I purchased from B & H some time ago...maybe a year
or so. I would guess they still have it but not sure about the shipping
issue. Let me know if you want me to give them a call to find out if they
ship to....where are you?

leezy