From: pinhole-discussion-admin@p at ???????
[mailto:pinhole-discussion-admin@p at ???????]On Behalf Of Bill Erickson
Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2001 7:27 PM
To: pinhole-discussion@p at ???????
Subject: [pinhole-discussion] Ilfochrome

I want to use ilfochrome paper for direct positive prints. I have experience
with RA-4 processing in a JOBO. I can't seem to find the processing
chemicals for ilfochrome in any sort of volumes practical for 'wet lab' home
processing. It looks like the chemicals are only packaged in larger
quantities designed for roller processers. Anybody with more information?