R Duarte <ra...@rahji.com> wrote:

>public pool that i broke into, etc. etc.  um, the film wasn't loaded
>correctly and none of the 36 exposures actually happened.  let me tell you,
>i feel like demolishing a few buildings myself right now.
>
>that'll teach me to stick with pinhole  :)

My students do this all the time, so we talk about it the first class session,
and they still do it.  You have to watch to see if the rewind is turning as you
advance the film.  If it's not, you most likely have a problem.  This is true
regardless if the camera has a lens or a pinhole.

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience
the convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape!
http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/