so i went to the photographica show at waltham (massachusetts) high school
this morning.  bought a bunch of stuff.. a polaroid land camera, a couple
cable releases, some developing tanks and reels, a viewmaster(tm), etc.  i
also bought a manual 35mm SLR for my girlfriend.  bought some film.  spent
the rest of the day taking pictures with that camera before i give it to
her.  oh, pictures of things like a building being demolished, a closed down
public pool that i broke into, etc. etc.  um, the film wasn't loaded
correctly and none of the 36 exposures actually happened.  let me tell you,
i feel like demolishing a few buildings myself right now.

that'll teach me to stick with pinhole  :)

rob