This is not universally true.  On my system the From: address
lists the actual list member's address.  The Reply To: address
is the one that has the list address in it.  I believe that the better
e-mail programs such as Eudora have the capability to sort
incomming mail based on ANY header field, but I don't think
that the "built in" programs such as Outlook and Netscape Mail
can do that.

Mike Vande Bunt