Hello Rob !

Thanks again for your efforts and for the fast change in "New year 2002"

> Leaving email addresses is a good idea but I think it may be too late.
        Yes, I understand very well your answer about this question. I
presume the readers of this post will probably add "naturally" their e-mail
address besides the snail mail if they wish to register on the New Year
mailing.
As you write, missing the e-mail address is not a great problem. So do not
worry about it !

Now, "organization" seem to be OK for this New Year 2002 postcard exchange !
So let's go out and make some nice pinhole pictures !!!

Jean