Rob,

I love the random list generator.

I can think of a few other applications for this type of instrument:
- Who gets their bill paid this month?
- Which images do I put in the portfolio I'm sending out for review next week?
- Who gets a passing grade (teachers only)?
- Which class do I attend next week (students only)?
- What should I pick at the grocery store this week?
- What film/developer/processing time do I use for my next pinhole shoot (I
guess you need 3 random generators for this one...)?
- What reciprocity factor do I use for my next night pinhole shooting (on this
one, you'll need to work with Guillermo to get the precise mathematics for the
random generator... -:))  )?

Perhaps others have suggestions?

Cheers,   ...-:))

Guy