Hello Zernike, all:

On Wednesday, October 03, 2001, Zernike Au wrote:
> Marcy Merrill wrote:
>>I have my holiday cards printed in volume. Sorry if I'm breaking the rules,
>>but I'll send them willy-nilly, in envelopes, to everyone on the list. I
>>don't expect anything in return. Should I receive a card in the mail from a
>>list subscriber, I'll be totally thrilled! -MM

> That's it. I like it: I don't want it to be a swap--you send one card and
> get one return!
> It is a season greetings from pinholers of the world. Maybe by the day of
> Christmas, we can let each other know how many cards you have... ;-)

I like the idea of people giving what they feel like, within the
bounds of what they are capable of. No formal obligations. I'd
prefer to look at the list as people who would like to receive
cards, with a theme (Joy to Pinholers, whatever) and within a
time frame (December 2001).  Let the chips fall where they may!

For the format, I think it should be limited only by what will
get through the mail.

Scott

--
Scott Sellers