Marcy Merrill wrote:
>I have my holiday cards printed in volume. Sorry if I'm breaking the rules,
>but I'll send them willy-nilly, in envelopes, to everyone on the list. I
>don't expect anything in return. Should I receive a card in the mail from a
>list subscriber, I'll be totally thrilled! -MM

That's it. I like it: I don't want it to be a swap--you send one card and
get one return!
It is a season greetings from pinholers of the world. Maybe by the day of
Christmas, we can let each other know how many cards you have... ;-)

P.S. Gregg and Guy,
I prefer keep using this discussion list rather than move to the new one. It
is simply and easy to use because of it's email form, I can read all
messages offline and send my reply without sudden disappear of my message.
The new forum is just Cool but difficult to read and follow all topics, it
will take me more and more time to read all the messages...

Zernike