----- Original Message -----
From: "Guy Glorieux" <guy.glori...@sympatico.ca>

> Hey Guillermo,
> I love your cameras!  Hard to think that anybody could make pictures with
> those contraptions ...  But then nobody in their right mind would even think
> that they actually are image-making boxes.
> What kind of shutter do you have on the 12mm body?  Is it focal plane?
> Thanks for the pictures.

My shutter is a piece of dark foam (looks like a cube) cut to fit snugly into
the front of the camera, I carved a cavity at the rear of the foam so it does
not get in contact with the pinhole. I originally used this  camera with a
0.03mm diameter laser drilled pinhole a pinhole manufacturer sent me for free,
but diffraction was too much to get images, besides, 0.03mm is optimum for just
a 0.66mm focal length camera!!.  I substituted that pinhole with one made by
myself with a diameter of 0.005", that is why you see 2 different f/stops
written on the foam.  Current f/stop is f/90.

Here is the shutter:
http://members.home.com/penate/cameras/sf.jpg
http://members.home.com/penate/cameras/sr.jpg

Guillermo